This unbelievably easy fish recipe gives high returns for minimal effort. Light, fresh and ready in just 10 minutes, is also super healthy. The golden crunchy crumb is packed with prebiotic fibre and sits on top tender flaky fish. It just doesn’t get better than this.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
You will need:
- 4 fresh white fish fillets
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp Kfibre
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 200℃.
- Place breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, garlic powder, Kfibre and lemon zest in a bowl and mix to combine. Place to the side. Place fish on a lined baking tray. Press crumb mixture into top side of fish fillets, season with salt & pepper then drizzle with olive oil. Bake in oven for 7-10 minutes until fish is cooked to your liking.
- Serve with Asian greens and rice.
- Omit garlic and use garlic infused olive oil
- Use low FODMAP breadcrumbs
Dairy free: Omit or use dairy free parmesan
Gluten Free: Use gluten free breadcrumbs