It’s officially the silly season and everyone is going nuts! It can be easy at this time of year to let your health take a sidestep in favour of blowing off steam at the end of the year. If, however, you have a bit of a dodgy gut, your Kfibre is one habit you want to stick with. Making sure to continue with your Kfibre will help keep your gut bugs happy, increase your gut flora and maintain regular digestion.
All so that you can really enjoy those parties.
This means of course, finding some easy ways to get fibre in your diet. Well, look no further! Smooth and creamy guacamole is the perfect way to get your Kfibre gut health powder in and carry on celebrating.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: nil
- Makes: serves: 12
You will need:
3 Hass avocados, peeled & deseeded (300g/10.5oz)
2 tbsp soft cream cheese
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp Kfibre
½ cup spring onions, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 tbsp chilli flakes (optional)
Salt & pepper
- Peel and deseed avocados. Mash avocado, cream cheese, lime juice, coriander and Kfibre together with a fork until combined. Alternatively, whizz in a food processor.
- Transfer avocado mixture to a bowl and fold in spring onions, cherry tomatoes, chilli flakes (if using) and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Low FODMAP:Only use green leaves of spring onions & follow suggested serving size
- Dairy free:Use dairy free cream cheese
- Gluten free:no modifications necessary